Re: Engagement Hackfest @ Boston Summit

Nov 15 - 16 and Nov 22 - 23 would work for me -- and I guess for
Andreas as well.

I'll be at FSCONS on Nov 1 - 2 with Bastian, and in the US on Nov 4 -
9 and Dec 1 - 9.

On 11 September 2014 12:01, Bastian Hougaard <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:50 , Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

October is starting to look difficult for me, unfortunately. I'm still
interested in doing a small European engagement meetup, but
november/december might be better.

Sounds good to me. I'd suggest we meet in one of the following three
weekends:

- 8th - 9th November
- 15th - 16th November
- 22nd - 23rd November

Personally, I cannot attend 1st - 2nd November (am at a conference).

-Bastian