GNOME and LibrePlanet 2015

Hi, just read the announcement [1] of LibrePlanet 2015 [2].
LibrePlanet is the conference FSF organize in Cambridge MA (Boston),
the dates for the 2015 edition is March 21-22.

I know that several members of the GNOME community have attended the
conference in the past (Karen have keynoted it for example) and there
was a OPW meetup this year. But from my understanding the conference
have not had any organized GNOME presence, maybe this is something we
can change for the 2015 edition of the conference. The call for
participation is open [3].

1
http://www.fsf.org/news/libreplanet-is-coming-march-21-22-2015-call-for-proposals-now-open-for-annual-free-software-conference
2 https://www.libreplanet.org/2015/