Re: Need a good and recent book on GLib/GTK+

On Tue, 2014-09-16 at 22:39 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
One of the mentioned problems is the GTK+ documentation. I don't agree
with that, I think the API is well documented. But what is really
missing is a good and recent book, for an introduction to how to write a
GLib/GTK+ application.

There is one book out there [1], although it's not free.

and if I remember postings on planet.gnome.org around that time
correctly, reviews were... "mixed".

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net