Free social media presence

Hi !

I've realised that our identi.ca/gnome account is zombie since a year ago or so. I would to return to live if
anyone hasn't any objection for that. I think is important for GNOME to support free software services like
identi.ca, even though the audience on identi.ca is very small (576 followers, I guess many of them not
active).

The situation of this service is a confusing because identi.ca switched from StatusNet to pump.io. The old
StatusNet code was donated to FSF, and renamed it as GNU Social. So we now have two free federated social
media: pump.io and GNU Social. So now, identi.ca is just one of the        federated services in the pump.io
network.

I volunteer myself to proxy the messages from our mass social media (twitter, facebook or g+) to to
identi.ca. I'm also considering to open a GNU Social account for GNOME.

Any comments, suggestions, objections or whatever ? :-)

cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin