Re: reddit engagement

On 2014-10-25 16:29, Hashem Nasarat wrote:
That is what I've already been doing for the past 9 months https://www.reddit.com/user/hnasarat/submitted/ I have focused on making sure that people there see and hear about GNOME, and what GNOME people are working on. There's often a fair deal of support for the things I post, but I don't have the patience (nor think it's a useful endeavor) to engage with detractors that inevitably show up.

And I think it's all right that you do if you feel comfortable with it.
I read Oliver's initial e-mail as "Everyone here needs to be on Reddit more", and I wanted to explain why I personally can't do that.
- Andreas