Re: Next meeting Wednesday 25 of June 16:00 UTC

On 23 June 2014 22:23, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
I would preferably want to wait so pepole have the chance to use and
provide feedback on etherpad before we consider testing new tools.

I think Etherpad is a good tool for meetings, but not for long-term
asynchronous collaboration.

I'm open to trying other things as well, but I feel P2s are great for
following discussions, and enabling participation. It also provides a
much nicer experience in comparison to email. What I miss the most
right now is a good tool to keep working on the things we discuss on
the meetings, and keep momentum going.