Re: Next meeting Wednesday 25 of June 16:00 UTC

On 21 June 2014 12:44, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, 2014-06-20 at 11:37 +0002, Bastian Hougaard wrote:
What is the reason behind putting the meeting at 16:00 UTC instead of
the default time of 15:00 UTC? Or is 16:00 UTC the new default time?
If so I think Engagement/TeamMeetings should be updated. [1]
I thought that 15:00UTC maybe was a little bit to early for our US
friends. I have removed the section that mention a specific time for
now.

AFAIK, last meeting at 15h UTC wasn't super crowded. Maybe we should
try and have 2 alternating bi-weekly meetings at different times? One
at 15h UTC, and one at maybe 18/19h UTC. Maybe Andrea Veri could set
up some automated email reminders to this list.

I also think we need to find a way to better collaborate
asynchronously. It seems to me we're not terribly great at using the
Wiki as a tool to leverage discussion, and most of us aren't available
at IRC often enough.

I'd love to try other tools for collaboration, as developers use
Bugzilla. I use P2 at work, and I *really* like it. Maybe it's
something we could try for a month or two:
http://p2theme.com/

Cheers,
Fabiana