Re: Next meeting Wednesday 25 of June 16:00 UTC

On Fri, 2014-06-20 at 11:37 +0002, Bastian Hougaard wrote:
Hi Oliver,
Hi,
On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:14 , Oliver Propst
<oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Its time for another meeting next Wednesday at 16:00UTC. I hope more
people are able to join then last time .

What is the reason behind putting the meeting at 16:00 UTC instead of
the default time of 15:00 UTC? Or is 16:00 UTC the new default time?
If so I think Engagement/TeamMeetings should be updated. [1]
I thought that 15:00UTC maybe was a little bit to early for our US
friends. I have removed the section that mention a specific time for
now.

Agenda items include: *Publicity Plan for GNOME.Asia Summit 2014
*Annual Report, Next Steps *How we can improve our fundraising
efforts

I would like to add the following item to the agenda:
 * Engagement efforts for GUADEC
Ok.

'liberforce' has an action item from this monday's #guadec meeting
related to talking with #engagement about bringing back the 'U' in
GUADEC. [2]

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/TeamMeetings
[2] https://meetbot.gnome.org/guadec/2014/guadec.2014-06-16-13.02.html

I plan to attend.