Re: debconf planning

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Do we know if any ohter GNOME contributors will attend, maybe we
should create  a wiki page about the event?
The wiki page for the event is here [1], please edit.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/DebConf14

As the date for the conference are moving closer I
would want to encourage those of you who are
planning to attend to register for the conference [1]
and add your name on the gnome wiki [2]

The offical CFP deadline are July 7 [3], so its also
time for us to think what we want to present about
GNOME at the conference and who will be
responsible.

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/DebConf14
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/DebConf14