Re: Post Asia Summit 2014 action items

Thanks Oliver and Engagement team.  ^^

I still working on speakers blog list, I will list part of them -- It might be help with engagement team work. ( I still learn now.., please feel free to guide me <(_ _)> )

It will use for press release. it will be great if engagement team could use it.
http://sakananote2english.blogspot.tw/2013/08/press-release-of-gnomeasia-2013.html

Ahmad Haris  http://ahmadharis.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/gnome-asia-summit-2014-di-beijing/
Aleksander Morgado  https://sigquit.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/gnome-asia-2014/
Allan Day  http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/gnome-asia-2014/