Re: Annual Report next steps

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Tobi reviewed the changes on the wiki, and I've imported his edits.
Great.

I've modified the GUADEC article slightly, to make it a bit more
focused and easy to digest
Great.

In the release article I find this sentence troubling:
"Wayland is the next generation technology for display and input on
Linux."

Its very strong wording that I don't think its an accurate, description
of the situation, sounds more like a PR statement from a company
department, I do not think we need to play that role.

I don't think the statement is inaccurate at all. If you look at who
is using Wayland, or going to be using Wayland, it is absolutely
accurate.
I still think that wording imply that there is only one alternative in
this area which is not the case.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst