Re: Annual Report next steps

While its great to know that Andreas are working hard with finish the
design, we still have some things that needs to be taken care of
before we are
ready to publish the Annual Report [1] (especially the hackfest
article needs some serious edits).

The 2012 report had some very nice graphics to illustrate the Bugzilla
static, it would be great we could include something similar this
report. The graphics I'm talking about can be found on page 15 in the
2012 report, do anyone know how to produce that graphic?

Also want to mention that the Annual Report are an agenda item for our
next team meeting this Wensday (9/7) 16:00UTC [2].

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014
2 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/etm-2014-07-09
--
-mvh Oliver Propst