Re: Annual Report next steps

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 9:29 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
*The picture of Karen are very blurry, don't we have a better picture?

That picture was suggested by Karen. I think it's her call which picture we use.
Of course, didn't know she suggested it.

*I supplied a photopack with improved pictures, that would for example
improve the picture on page 11 that are extremely dark.

The photopack was really useful - thanks for that. I agree about the
picture on page 11. Do you have a suggestion for an alternative?
The photopack did contain a significant improved version, not 100%
its good enough, could look for anohter picture tomorow but I would
first suggest to take look at the picture in the photopack.

The link to the
photopack on the wiki have been removed...

I tidied up the to do list earlier. DIdn't realise the photopack was
still relevant. Feel free to add the link back.
Ok, thanks for info.

*I notice that the articles not have been updated to the latest version.
Can you explain what you mean by latest version?
They do not include the latest edits, at least some of them does not.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst