Re: Encouraging participation with gamification

El Sábado 11 de enero de 2014 3:35, Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com> escribió:

Hi Fabiana !

or if we could recognize people involved in ours releases similarly to how WordPress does:
http://wordpress.org/news/2013/12/parker/.

I forgot to comment about this. I think it is a good idea, the main problem is the number of contributor in
every GNOME release is about 1000 people (985 in GNOME 3.10). We need to know how or who can provide the
names of the contributors some days before the release and see if our web magicians can provide an elegant
way to integrate this in the release notes.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin