Re: artrequest

On 26 February 2014 08:57, Αποστολίδου Χρυσαφή <hrisafi gmail com> wrote:
Sorry for asking too much but as i told you i am new and i have many
questions, for example i dont want to read for hours to get in touch with
the developers.
 i could help with empathy project if it was possible to find a REAL EASY
way to contact with Aruna Sankaranarayanan without subscribing here and
there.

You can find Aruna on IRC[1], which does not require an account. You
can find most developers on IRC, and many can also be contacted
through mailing lists[2], which do not require an account (although it
is usually better to subscrive to them). Unfortunately, at the moment
it's not possible to register a single account for all of the GNOME
services, although I'm hoping that this could be added at some point
in the future.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/IRC#GNOME_IRC_Server

Thanks for your advices.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Αποστολίδου Χρυσαφή <hrisafi gmail com>