Re: artrequest

On 26 February 2014 08:36, Αποστολίδου Χρυσαφή <hrisafi gmail com> wrote:
Hi
Thanks for the promt answer
I understand that i have to change the status of the project but i cant find
theway too put myself as taker, do i have to edit the developers page? where
is the place to put my name?

You just need to edit the Art Requests page (the "edit" button is
hidden at the bottom left of the page). You do need an account for
that and to understand the wiki syntax. You need to find the correct
line in the table (if you search for "empathy", that will get you to
it) and to add your name to the last cell in that table row.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova