Re: artrequest

On 25 February 2014 09:04, Αποστολίδου Χρυσαφή <hrisafi gmail com> wrote:
I am new to gnome women and i am trying to contibute to Design/Art requests.
I cant how i can add my name to aproject and change the status from Open to
In progress.
Any ideas?

Hi! You just need to create a wiki account for yourself[1], then look
at the Art Requests page[2], pick a request and put yourself down as
the "Taker".

I would personally appreciate it if you could take on the Art Request
for Empathy help as it's been waiting for someone like you to come
along for almost a year and it would be awesome to get it closed
before its first anniversary :)

If you want to tell people a bit more about yourself, you can create a
page for yourself (click on your name in the top-left corner after you
login to go to the right place). Then every time you use your name, it
will automatically link to that page.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/action/newaccount/Design/ArtRequests?action=newaccount
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/ArtRequests