SXSW planning

Hey guys, I wrote up a brainstorming page for SXSW.  I would love to
hear your thoughts on how to do direct marketing to attendees at SXSW.
 I put in some things, I know for instance that we want to get some
business cards and what not.

I'm trying to do an event, but it would have to be done through word
of mouth marketing or social media like twitter.  But what would
attract them, usually people do like free booze or something, but
clearly we don't have that kind of budget.  I want people to come
because they might care about trying something new.

So it would be really intersting we could come up with something
catchy that we could put on twitter.  I want to think of this as a
challenge because these people might know absolutely nothing about
free software or the existence of GNOME.  They might probably know
about Linux.

Here is the page, if you ahve discussion points you can put it in
there.  We dont' have a ton of time to this, but we certainly have
time to do the business cards or maybe try to get some usb sticks or
something.

Let me knwo your ideas!

https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/SXSW/2014