Re: 3.12 Release Promotion

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Bastian Hougaard
<hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 11:00 , Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

Does anyone have any other ideas for things we can do to promote the
release?

We talked about doing some videos of GNOME 3.12 and its new features at the
last engagement meeting. I am still up for doing this - I just need to find
out the best way to install GNOME 3.12 onto a partition on my harddisk so I
can boot into it with best performance possible for screen recording. Any
suggestions? I'm thinking Fedora Rawhide right now, but right time I tried
it wasn't very straight forward to install.

Thanks to the awesome work of Richard Hughes you can try it out on Fedora 20:

http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/rhughes/f20-gnome-3-12/

--
Evandro