Re: 3.12 Release Promotion

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:39 , Christian Hergert <christian hergert me> wrote:
I actually did a Fedora Rawhide install this weekend to play with things. Keep in mind that Rawhide has CONFIG_SPINLOCK_DEBUG=y in the Linux kernel config. In other words, slooooowwww...

Thank you for the information, I am happy you told me that before I began messing with Rawhide too much. :-)

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:44 , Evandro Giovanini <efgiovanini gmail com> wrote:
Thanks to the awesome work of Richard Hughes you can try it out on Fedora 20: http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/rhughes/f20-gnome-3-12/

Great! Right now that sounds like the most optimal solution, thanks for sharing!

Going to have a meeting with sri about the contents of this video thing, will post the outcome here and likely at the next #engagement meeting.

Bastian