Re: Enterprise Engagement, at the distribution level...

On Fri, 2014-04-18 at 09:07 -0400, Alex G.S. wrote:
It would be nicer to closer work together with distributions. The ones
packaging GNOME, but maybe also the ones making decisions regarding
Wayland, etc.

This might be an interesting first-step.  I think it's important to address
different points in the process.  This distribution work may be useful as a
way for me to learn the distribution landscape a bit more and one I can
probably do in the short-term. What I can do is interview various packagers
and maintainers on the desktop teams and compile their feedback together
into a report of sorts.

In case somebody plans to work on this, a page on wiki.gnome.org listing
potential questions for such interviews would be a good start.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/