Enterprise Engagement, at the distribution level...

After some thinking and analysis I think that it's better to work directly one-on-one with the distributions and their desktop teams and/or Gnome maintainers on the Enterprise Engagement program.  It seems that everyone on the Gnome Engagement team is already so busy and overloaded that the apparent lack of interest in this program is due almost entirely to a lack of time.  I also want to coordinate with a very small group of people at Gnome but it doesn't have to be on a regular basis.

This program is something that I really want to get off the ground and I see it as a long-term project.

Oliver just posted about upcoming topics for the next meeting's agenda and I wanted to briefly discuss this and see what everyone thinks and discuss this further and I can also distribute the link to the etherpad to anyone who might be interested.

Just contact me directly for the link...

Thanks,
Alex