How we can improve our fundraising efforts

When we are doing a campaign we tend to be very focused on it (thus
busy), and not have the resources to focus on more long term planning.

Thus its a a good time for us now to think about how we can improve
our fundraising efforts [1]. A great start is to learn how from how
other free/open source projects have conducted their fundraising
campings.

I know of course this effort will require some work, but I'm sure if
we get together and make a commitment to this, we can make vast
improvements to our fundraising efforts and thus being more effective
in our future campings.

To this end I have created a wiki-page [2] with some resources we can
use to come-up with ideas of how we can improve future campings.

Look forward to work together with you on this.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/FriendsOfGNOME
https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/FriendsOfGNOME/HowWeCanImprove

--
-mvh Oliver Propst