Re: How we can improve our fundraising efforts

I totally agree with you! And the wiki page provide so many information. Thank you very much!

Last three year, we deliver our faith by OPW project, it is very successful. However, I suppose we need more attractive things, such as MobileGobllin did before.

Oliver, I would like to join you, make the effort on it.