Re: We need to put the release notes and video back on teh front page

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Arch Linux has 3.12 in the stable repo, so it would be nice to have it
back on there so that people can get information the release.
Possible?

Shouldn't be too hard to put it on the website. We might need to
redesign the home page a bit to make it fit there. In the meantime, we
could put it at the top of the GNOME 3 page.