Documentation Spotlight Video Proposal

Hello engagement,

The user response from the 3.12 release which were quiet great in my opinion. However, to me it some areas of GNOME seem less prone to exposure, hence receiving less user response as well. I think our documentation is one of them and there are probably others I am not aware of too.

So my idea so far was to make a video in similar style to our 3.12 release video, except shorter - a sort of feature spotlight for documentation. I have a potential manuscript ready here, so you can get an idea of what I have in mind:
https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/DocumentationVideo

What's your take on this idea? Opinions are welcome. I'll hear gnome-doc-list on the exact contents of the video afterwards, if approved.

Thanks in advance!

-Bastian