Re: Documentation Spotlight Video Proposal

On 2014-04-21 10:22, Bastian Hougaard wrote:
Hello engagement,

The user response from the 3.12 release which were quiet great in my
opinion. However, to me it some areas of GNOME seem less prone to
exposure, hence receiving less user response as well. I think our
documentation is one of them and there are probably others I am not
aware of too.

So my idea so far was to make a video in similar style to our 3.12
release video, except shorter - a sort of feature spotlight for
documentation. I have a potential manuscript ready here, so you can
get an idea of what I have in mind:
https://wiki.gnome.org/BastianIls%C3%B8/DocumentationVideo [1]

What's your take on this idea? Opinions are welcome. I'll hear
gnome-doc-list on the exact contents of the video afterwards, if
approved.

Thanks in advance!

This is really great! I love the idea of doing shorter videos for different parts of GNOME people don't know about. I made some very minor changes. I'm happy to do the voice again if you still want an American "MacOS" sounding person :p

karen

-Bastian

Links:
------