Re: Engagement Meeting Thursday Oct 3rd 20:00 UTC

On Wed, October 2, 2013 12:37 am, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
We have our engagement meeting this week.  Unfortunately, I will not
make it as I will be a flight back to the west coast.

Sri, should we try to reschedule for a time that you are available?

Is everyone available on Friday at that time instead? Or maybe since
that's Friday night for some instead what about Monday?

karen

Here are some topics that we can discuss:

* Public response to GNOME 3.10 release - anything we can do to
improve? (my personal thing is that having that live image was great,
a lot of people were able to try it)
* Engagement materials that we discussed at GUADEC - update on action
items
* There was talk about doing quarterly/2x a year updates on state of GNOME
* Conference presence? SXSW?

Do other people have topics worth discussing?  Let me know.