Engagement Meeting Thursday Oct 3rd 20:00 UTC

We have our engagement meeting this week.  Unfortunately, I will not
make it as I will be a flight back to the west coast.

Here are some topics that we can discuss:

* Public response to GNOME 3.10 release - anything we can do to
improve? (my personal thing is that having that live image was great,
a lot of people were able to try it)
* Engagement materials that we discussed at GUADEC - update on action items
* There was talk about doing quarterly/2x a year updates on state of GNOME
* Conference presence? SXSW?

Do other people have topics worth discussing?  Let me know.