Re: Engagement Meeting Thursday Oct 3rd 20:00 UTC

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, October 2, 2013 12:37 am, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
We have our engagement meeting this week.  Unfortunately, I will not
make it as I will be a flight back to the west coast.

Sri, should we try to reschedule for a time that you are available?

Is everyone available on Friday at that time instead? Or maybe since
that's Friday night for some instead what about Monday?

I can do any time next week.

sri

karen

Here are some topics that we can discuss:

* Public response to GNOME 3.10 release - anything we can do to
improve? (my personal thing is that having that live image was great,
a lot of people were able to try it)
* Engagement materials that we discussed at GUADEC - update on action
items
* There was talk about doing quarterly/2x a year updates on state of GNOME
* Conference presence? SXSW?

Do other people have topics worth discussing?  Let me know.