Re: Fwd: adword ads

On Tue, 2013-10-01 at 21:31 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
So I'm looking at trying to find a better use for adwords and I was
hoping we could perhaps brainstorm something that would work.

It'd be nice to promote some ideas about free (libre) software
. You don't have to accept others' view on how it works

  Programs and Desktops you can really change
  GNOME - get the source

. There are no hidden interests trying to make money out of you

  Honest and Free
  GNOME is a desktop, not a prison

  GNOME - we're not watching you.

. If you hate our software you can make your own version.

  Fork us on github
  Because we care that you can.

Maybe also a good opportunity to speak out on accessibility?

  accessible out of the box

The best part of all is that gnomes don't wear shoes.

Liam

The barefoot typographer