REMINDER: Engagement meeting on Thursday November 14, 2013 19:00 UTC

We have an engagement meeting.  I'd appreciate some discussion points.

* review of events that we need to social mediaize
* status of intern for OPW - (I think we have only one candidate for
engagement that I'm aware of, and they would prefer working on the
web)
* presence of conferences (engineering and science conference brought
up by Emily)
* review of trademark rules authored by Allan

Anything else?