Re: USA Science and Engineering Festival

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 2:14 , Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
Previously we've discussed how to reach out to members of the public who don't already know/use GNOME and/or free software in general, and this festival/convention recently came to my attention. I wonder what it would cost to have a booth and was wondering if anyone would be interested/willing to help run one there with me before doing so. http://www.usasciencefestival.org/ Anyhow, thoughts?

I think that's a great idea! I don't reside in the USA myself but we have a 'Student Science Association' in the city which I reside. It's rather small but I'll keep a close eye on their schedule, something might come up.

Regards,
Bastian / Urne