Re: REMINDER: Engagement meeting on Thursday November 14, 2013 19:00 UTC

Just a thought with respect to Emily's suggestion for presence at engineering and science conferences, perhaps some or many of those types of users could be using RHEL or derivatives, and we may want to focus a bit on GNOME Classic (my understanding being that it will be available in RHEL 7 and no doubt CentOS, Scientific etc. - as an option or will it be default?)

One fellow I know who uses Fedora at work extensively is much happier now that he can use Classic.

-Brett