USA Science and Engineering Festival

Previously we've discussed how to reach out to members of the public
who don't already know/use GNOME and/or free software in general, and
this festival/convention recently came to my attention. I wonder what
it would cost to have a booth and was wondering if anyone would be
interested/willing to help run one there with me before doing so.

http://www.usasciencefestival.org/

On a side note, if we did do this, we would definitely *need* to do
some restocking of the nearly empty event box with up to date
hardware, and swag (currently one monitor, 2 mice & keyboards, and a
very old netbook is the extent of whats in the box along with some
very old GNOME accessibility fliers).

Anyhow, thoughts?

Emily
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein