Re: Community Teams

Everyone obviously cares that the engagement team remain the
supportive and positive place that it is. We've got (generally)
regular phone meetings that reinforce the personal relationships
between us and there's a lot of great discussion on the IRC channel. I
hate to see this mailing list go the way of so many other free
software lists.

I think it was unfortunate that some of the tones in the thread were
negative. No matter what, we all need to be respectful and try to be
as positive as possible. It's tough to find that line where we can
disagree with someone but do it in a positive and constructive way but
we should stive for that.  We should be able to always avoid being
harsh.

Most importantly, awesome work is being done all around which
shouldn't be overlooked! Engagement activities like cleaning up the
website and wiki, making redirects, creating promotional materials and
coordinating participation can be a grind but I think it's fun because
of who I get to do it with. I'm so encouraged with all of the people
who have decided to chime in.

Let's resume other parts of this conversation with a little bit more
benefit of the doubt and supportiveness.

karen