Re: marketing hackfest?

Hmm, my calendar is starting to get complicated again. Would it be a
problem if we pushed it back a few days, do you think? (Just figuring
out my options.)

I'll be with Andreas in Denmark until the 23rd. Best-case scenario, we would make it to New York on the 24th - I would fly Copenhagen / Rio / New York and make it there mid-afternoon on the 24th, and Andreas would fly Copenhagen / New York and make it there late on the 23rd.

For me, it would still be better to have the hackfest on the 25th, but I'll fly for 30h if it works better for everyone on the 24th :)

So, since Allan does not have to be back to the UK on the 26th, perhaps June
25-26 would work?