Re: marketing hackfest?

So all of July is likely out because I have no one to cover me while I'm gone.

Best to have it in June if we can help it.  Otherwise, I will deal with it. :-)

sri

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for following up, Karen.

Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
> I'd love to get this scheduled! It's looking like scheduling around
> theJune 24-25 makes sense from looking at people's preferences. Allan do
> you know if you're unavailable from the 26th?

My plans for those dates fell through, so I'm free in June. (I've
updated the wiki page.)

> These are the people we identified before as good people to help contribute:
>
>  * Allan
>  * Andreas
>  * Emmanuele
>  * Karen
>  * Garrett
>  * Jon McCann
>  * Lucas Rocha
>  * Vincent
>  * Stormy
>  * Sri
>
>  * Jim Nelson (Yorba)
>  * Guy Lunardi (Collabora)
>  * John Sullivan (FSF)
>  * Alex (Skud) Bayley
>  * Nick Richards (formerly Intel)
>  * Karl Fogel
>  * Havoc Pennington
>
> If we get the date settled, I can invite them, or we can even set up a
> call to discuss it, with some people in person. Anyone else to add?

I'm fairly certain that we'll never get some of these people to a
hackfest. Reaching out to some of them is a great idea though, and we
should talk about other people we might want to invite.