Re: marketing hackfest?

On 2013-04-03 10:41, Karen Sandler wrote:
As per Tobi's email, we should consider again whether to organize a
marketing hackfest! Shaun has suggested co-locating with the docs sprint
in Cincinatti June 17-19. It's a good suggestion, but it occurs to me that
if we can find a time that works, I can surely find a way to organize it
here in NY, which is central to our key members and easier to get to with
a single flight. We're a small enough team that I can already thing of a
few spaces that could work for it. I guess the biggest challenge would be
to find affordable accommodations here.

What do people think? Would it be workable this time and if so would
having it in June make sense?

Those specific dates don't work for me, but a week later would.
- Andreas