Re: marketing hackfest?

Thanks for following up, Karen.

Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
I'd love to get this scheduled! It's looking like scheduling around
theJune 24-25 makes sense from looking at people's preferences. Allan do
you know if you're unavailable from the 26th?

My plans for those dates fell through, so I'm free in June. (I've
updated the wiki page.)

These are the people we identified before as good people to help contribute:

 * Allan
 * Andreas
 * Emmanuele
 * Karen
 * Garrett
 * Jon McCann
 * Lucas Rocha
 * Vincent
 * Stormy
 * Sri

 * Jim Nelson (Yorba)
 * Guy Lunardi (Collabora)
 * John Sullivan (FSF)
 * Alex (Skud) Bayley
 * Nick Richards (formerly Intel)
 * Karl Fogel
 * Havoc Pennington

If we get the date settled, I can invite them, or we can even set up a
call to discuss it, with some people in person. Anyone else to add?

I'm fairly certain that we'll never get some of these people to a
hackfest. Reaching out to some of them is a great idea though, and we
should talk about other people we might want to invite.