Re: 3.6 Release Marketing

It should be little easier now since Dirk and I are part of the same organization.  I will ask him.

Sri

On Sep 20, 2012 1:50 AM, "Allan Day" <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> Last time we were going to ask Dirk Hoendel.  Would you like me to ask him
> for a quote?

I wouldn't pursue him too aggressively, considering what happened last
time (lots of chasing, and a response that he couldn't quickly provide
a quote, since he'd have to run it past some people in Intel). But if
it's easy to ask informally, then by all means pose the question - I
would definitely like a quote from him/Intel.

IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/