Re: installing owncloud..

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:07 AM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

> Alright, I will bring it up with the infrastructure team and see what they
> think.

There has been some discussion about adding owncloud support in
gnome-online-accounts too; using it ourselves would add a nice touch
of dogfooding...

Frank Karlitschek (CTO) from owncloud is also interested in greater integration with GNOME and there are several people at owncloud who are interested in pursuing this.

Willing to have a chat about this with Frank about this?  What I'm interested in a feature/capability proposal to add owncloud support.