Re: Revisiting rewards for the FoG campaigns

Hola! :-)

On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 11:40:23PM +0000, Juanjo Marín wrote:
No really, because I don't have data to figure out what is best for us. It
can be useful to know the range of donations in previous campaign to have a good decision.
Yeah, I can imagine. I have the data at hand but I'm not willing to
share it in it's raw form. I am actually planning on sharing some
statistics reg. the country of origin of the donations. But I will not
be able to do that for the rest of this year.
If you have any query to the data, give it to me and I will try my best
to shoot it at the data.

Hallo! o/

Well, I think that the percentage of each category in the previous FoG is good to know in order to evaluate
if we must change the categories. Also, if possible, the aritmethic mean of each category can help

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin