Re: Revisiting rewards for the FoG campaigns

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de>
Para: Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es>
CC: marketing-list <marketing-list gnome org>
Enviado: Viernes 30 de noviembre de 2012 13:56
Asunto: Re: Revisiting rewards for the FoG campaigns

Bonjour! :-)

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:42:36PM +0000, Juanjo Marín wrote:
 For example,  we could add more rewards options and even those rewards can
be related to topic of the campaign.

Yeah, do you have any concrete suggestion?
I'm happy to integrate more options on the site or give out credential to do
that.
Before that, we would have to talk about our workflows to handle other reward
options though.

No really, because I don't have data to figure out what is best for us. It
can be useful to know the range of donations in previous campaign to have a good decision.
Anyway, this can be a new categorization:

"no reward" category for donations fore less than US$  10 (in order to stimulate micro contributions)

stickers US$ more US $10 - up to 25 (+postal outside United States?)

stickers + mouse pad + recognition  more US$25 - up to 500 (+postal outside United States? )

stickers + mouse pad + coffe mug + FoG exclusive t-shirt +  recognition   more US$ 500 - 1200

stickers + mouse pad + coffe mug + FoG exclusive t-shirt +  GNOME Foot print signed by the Board of Directors
+ recognition  more US$ 1200

stickers +  hacker signed postcard + LWN subscription  + recognition of your contribution + FoG T-Shirt
(after the 1st year)  US$  10/month

Maybe also makes sense to lower the threshold of the bigger rewards, in case they hasn't been very successful
in the past:

 500 => 150 and 1200 => 600

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin