forum posts

I've been looking at the forum posts and in my estimation things are going fairly well.  The posts are intelligent and people are answering each other's questions and helping out even without any of the core folks participating.

It would be nice to have some of the design folks putting in a couple of responses in the GNOME design part.  There seems to be a number of posts there.  Most people there get it, so it's not like you're engaging with a hostile crowd.  I found posting there rewarding.