Re: Revisiting rewards for the FoG campaigns

Hola! :-)

On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 11:40:23PM +0000, Juanjo Marín wrote:
No really, because I don't have data to figure out what is best for us. It
can be useful to know the range of donations in previous campaign to have a good decision.
Yeah, I can imagine. I have the data at hand but I'm not willing to
share it in it's raw form. I am actually planning on sharing some
statistics reg. the country of origin of the donations. But I will not
be able to do that for the rest of this year.
If you have any query to the data, give it to me and I will try my best
to shoot it at the data.

Cheers,
  Tobi