Re: marketing meeting next week!

On Sat, Dec 08, 2012 at 06:10:44PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Sat, Dec 08, 2012 at 01:49:10PM +0000, Juanjo Marín wrote:
b) Fedora 18 + Ekiga 4 + ekiga.net free account (https://www.ekiga.net/?page=register)
Use the Configuration Assistant
You only need to add your user and password
you don't need to sign up a call out account
use default options
Use the dialpad and enter sip:conf sfconservancy onsip com
enter the pin when you're asked for

How did you enter the PIN? I used Ekiga 4.0.0, but couldn't figure out
how to enter it. I didn't add any account though.. seems to connect
without it just fine. Wondering if that is the reason why I cannot enter
a PIN…

Figured it out. In preferences under SIP settings, make sure DTMF mode
is set to RFC2833. Then you can use the numbers in the dialpad to enter
the PIN.

--
Regards,
Olav