Re: marketing meeting next week!

We still had some trouble with people joining the call using SIP.  If you had problems
in the past, please let me know and we can try to figure out how to get it working.
I know Allan has had some issues.

I was able to connect with the following configurations:

a) Nokia N9 + iptel.org free account (https://serweb.iptel.org/user/reg/)

Create a SIP account (use the Account icon)
add your_username iptel org and password
use default options (no need for advanced settings)

After that, you will be able to make SIP calls
Call to the sip address conf sfconservancy onsip com
enter the pin when you're asked for

I use this page to learn about this:
http://www.seidea.com/2012/04/22/how-do-i-set-up-sip-voip-service-in-my-nokia-n9/

b) Fedora 18 + Ekiga 4 + ekiga.net free account (https://www.ekiga.net/?page=register)
Use the Configuration Assistant
You only need to add your user and password
you don't need to sign up a call out account
use default options
Use the dialpad and enter sip:conf sfconservancy onsip com
enter the pin when you're asked for

Ekiga has a wiki that can resolve some problems
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Main_Page

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin