Re: marketing meeting next week!

OK, since I have not heard any other objections, we will set it same bat time, same bat channel next week.

We still had some trouble with people joining the call using SIP.  If you had problems in the past, please let me know and we can try to figure out how to get it working.  I know Allan has had some issues.

It shows that we can't seem to get a decent experience using VOIP.  Gosh if we only had some telepathy people who can help out in this. :-)

sri