Re: marketing meeting next week!

It shows that we can't seem to get a decent experience using VOIP.  Gosh
if we only had some telepathy people who can help out in this. :-)

You know, I bet there are a bunch of them hanging out on a different
mailing list :-)

good place to ask?

Working on it:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/distributor-list/2012-November/msg00008.html

I know that people have problems connecting to SIP, but I also know that
some people (eg., sjoerd on #telepathy, #empathy) do use it. So, if you want
quick workarounds or tricks, ask him.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
There are two hard problems in computer science: cache invalidation, naming
things and off-by-one errors.